- Refund And Cancellation:
- In the event that the JLPT is cancelled by the Japan Foundation of the Teachers Association of Japanese, all exam fees will be refunded.
- Double Payments: The User after filling details and completing application form should proceed for the payment of required test fees as specified for respective level of test. After the payment of test fees, confirmation of payment from the Razorpay gateway will be sent to the email of User filled at the time of payment which will indicate the order no. At the same time User will also receive Hall Ticket (Test Voucher) with Seat No and other details by email.
User should not fill application again if the confirmation for payment and / or Hall Ticket is not received by user. User should confirm the payment is debited from his/her Credit/Debit card account and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating details of transaction with copy of confirmation mail or with debit statement of credit/debit card of user.
If User fills application without contacting Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai, and makes payment more than once, and seat no. for the Test is generated more than once, Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai will not refund the t4est fees.
If User decides not to appear for the Test after applying for the test and once the Seat no is generated, payment made will not be refunded.
- Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai with his/ her claim details and claim refund from Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(I) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Teachers Association of Japanese, Mumbai to confirm payment.
(ii)n case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).